This is a list of general guidelines, requirements, and tips for becoming staff on Attitude Support Team.
You must wait until the next season to re-apply if your application has been denied.
This is the process you will go through in order to become a Trial moderator and then a full moderator on the Attitude Support Team.
Each season will last approximately 1 month unless otherwise specified. Before applying for staff you must meet all of the requirements below, and you can then make your staff application and wait for a response.
During this time you must remain active on our Discord Server while waiting for your staff application to be reviewed. If you are deemed not acceptable to be staff on the Attitude Support Team, your application will be denied and we will be sending you VIA dms (by attitude) the reason on why you got declined. Please make sure to have your privacy setting to allow Direct Messages.
If your application is accepted then you move onto step 2.
During this step, HamoodiHajjiri, the Founder of Attitude, will contact you on what time is best to conduct your verbal interview. You will be asked a series of questions and are expected to answer them immediately. This is so we know how you can answer questions in the heat of the moment rather than take all the time you need to write out a perfect answer in an application. This way we know if you can think calmly and clearly to answer our questions in the moment just like you will have to on our Discord Server to make decisions in the moment when determining how to punish a user who is breaking rules.
If you fail this stage you will be told so and allowed to reapply again next season, if you are accepted you will move on to step 3.
During this 2 week period, you will be a Trial-Moderator on the Attitude Support Team. You are expected to help users, answer questions, and moderate the chat. You are to record or take screenshots on all the bans, kicks, and mutes for evidence of rule breaker during this time and report it via discord to a higher staff member. Reach too many false punishments during this stage and you will fail resulting in a demotion. You will be allowed to re-apply for the next season.
During this stage it is very important to remain active, get to know the community better, and do your job well! If you do well enough, and have very little to no false punishments then you will become a full moderator!
Note: All of these requirements are to be met otherwise your application will be denied without consideration, missing even 1 of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
• You must have a working microphone and be able to talk to us.
• Must work hard and put a lot of efforts into the server, any type of slack will not be tolerated.
• Must always be professional and mature. You must have amazing and professional grammar when talking to other users. We will also be judging your application based on it as well.
• You must be part of the server for at least 2 months.
• You must have decent past staff experience (banning users, muting/kicking...etc). You must also know how Discord bots work, as our company is based on it.
• You must spend atleast 3 hours each day for 5 days on our Discord Server supporting users. Any medical excuse will be respected and be passed, otherwise you will be demoted.
• You must actually put effort into your application, if I see simple 1-2 sentence answers for questions that are expected to be much longer, you will be denied
• You must have no more than 3 mutable chat offenses in the past 30 days of applying
• You must not have been banned within the past 6 months of applying.
• You must be 14 years of age or older! This is for maturity and life experiences to better help you cope and understand the responsibilities of being staff!
Note: Please make you that you have 2FA enabled on your account in order to apply any moderation actions on users, such as banning users, muting/kicking...etc.
As a moderator on our discord server, you will be having responsibilities to take care. Any slack in moderating our server will cause you to get demoted and removed from our Staff Team. You will also be assigned some tasks by our staff team and must be completed under a certain amount of time.
As a moderator, these are your responsibilities to take care of:
• Bump our server continiously.
• Mute people who continiously swear on our Discord Server.
• Delete any bad words a user sends to a channel.
• Kick people who violates the rules of Attitude.
• Keep the Discord Server in a good and healthy environment to have the users chat in a happy way.
• Assist users who needs help regarding Attitude, or regarding the perks of Attitude Premium.
• Share our Discord Server and our Discord Bot for more people to use and to have a greater community to chat with.
Note: Asking about your application will result you into getting instantly denied. In addition, not all people get accepted, so don't be mad if you got declined.